Antarprerana provided 38 MSMEs (supported by UNNATI Project) with structured mentorship and business advisory sessions aiming to refine their business model to meet compliance and develop growth strategies and future projections. The assignment guided the entrepreneurs to validate their newly developed strategies into implementation so that any realistic challenges and risks could be readdressed in advance where participants will learn practical aspects of establishing and operating an enterprise.
- We provided mentoring, guidance, and support to agricultures based MSMEs partnered with UNNATI to revise their business models and prepare a sound, sustainable, and scalable business plan based on it. In addition, the assignment also aims to transfer knowledge and skills that empower the MSMEs to realize the full growth potential of their business models.
- We mentored 38 MSMEs on their existing business models and how they could re-define structure and organize their actions to increase market share and improve profitability.
- We provided guidance to UNNATI partner MSMEs on matters related to raising debt from BFIs (Banks and Financial Institutions) and various methods of raising equity from the Nepali Market.
- We provided handholding support to partner MSMEs on developing a bankable Business Proposal, which should include marketing, plans, and marketing schemes and campaigns and improve their financial management and accounting discipline.
- Lastly, we guided 38 MSMEs on the usage of appropriate technology available in their respective businesses.